Lime Rock Park: The Early Years 1955 - 1975by Terry O'NeilCOMING SOON!
Dubbed as ‘The Road Racing Center of the East’ it has a turbulent history, bedevilled by financial crisis, discord with the SCCA New England Region and expensive court cases involving the Lime Rock Protective Association it was a struggle to keep the circuit afloat, but under the ownership of four different people up to 1975 it prevailed against all odds. The book narrates its history of mixed fortunes from its inception in 1955 to the end of 1975, the time period in the book only constrained by space, and contains material unseen before with over 900 images, many of them never published before.
"Like" The Lime Rock Park Facebook Page
Click here to view sample pages
Born in Hertfordshire, north of London, Terry O’Neil has lived the majority of his life in the West Midlands in England, and before ‘retiring’ to concentrate on his research and writing about motorsport, owned a small business in Stourbridge.
More about Terry O'Neil